Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-20 Origin: Site
Generally, a process for preparing fish bone powder need at least 4 steps: pre-heating, removing of impurity, drying and milling to derive a calcium-rich bone powder product that contains calcium in the range of 18-22g/100g of the final product. In addition, the bone powder particle size obtained is less than 100 microns and contains high levels of protein, fat, and essential minerals, such as sodium and phosphorus. The source of bone can be obtained from any fishes, preferably from tuna.
To make fish bone meal powder, what we can do is from Step 3 to Step 4.
Now let me introduce the detailed process of drying and milling.
Raw material: clean fish bones(without fish meat)
Dry the fish bone by our hot air circulating oven. It can also been dried in sun if there’s a lot of sunshine.
Brightsail electric dryer oven is a tray dryer, which is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry, heavy industry and other industries of raw materials and products heating, dehumidifying.
2. BSC Coarse Crusher （bone crusher）
Feed the dried fish bones into BSC coarse crusher to cut them into small granules or coarse powder, the main purpose is to make the fish bones into proper size, so that we can move to next step to grind super fine powder.
This crushing machine works well with most materials, and is suitable for making particles or for use as a primary mill.
3. BSP Air classifier mill (bone powder grinder machine)
Put fish bone granules into BSP pulverizer to make super fine fish bone powder, final size can reach 100~200mesh based on customers’ requests.
Please noted that BSP Ultra fine pulverizer is less than 15mm, so a coarse crusher is needed as a primary mill to crush fish bones into granules.
If you want to learn more about our dryer machine, coarse crusher and fine powder grinder, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1) Use a mortar and pestle set to grind the carbon black into a fine powder. Start with short grinding times of 10 to 15 seconds to avoid over-grinding the powder.
2) Use a small electric grinder such as a coffee grinder. Start with short grinding times of 10 to 15 seconds to avoid over-grinding the powder.
3) Use a fine sieve or a cheesecloth to separate the powder from any large pieces.
4) Store the carbon black powder in an airtight container to prevent any moisture from damaging the powder.
This is video of our fish bone crushing and fish bone grinding mill.